By Ryan Mutt
Fibroid Tumors happen to be the new lifestyle disease of the modern age women. These tumors, also known as uterine tumors, are normally not much harmful by nature but they cause a lot of inconvenience and discomfort in a woman’s life. Fibroid tumors generally occur in the reproductive stage and, sometimes, soon after the menopause. More than 30% of the world’s female population is a victim of fibroid tumors.
Cause behind Fibroid Tumors
The actual cause behind the occurrence of fibroid tumor is not fully known. But it is widely accepted by the medical practitioners that the female hormone estrogen plays an important role in the formation of these uterine tumors. Especially in the reproductive stage and early menopause if the level of estrogen reaches a higher limit the female body cannot always release the excess hormone which causes lumps and fibroids in the uterus and, at times, breasts too. The reason behind hormonal imbalance can be many folded starting from genetic problem to stress, diet, lack of exercise, pollution and other constraints of the modern age.
Symptoms of Fibroid Tumors
Though fibroid tumors are mostly non-malignant or not cancerous by nature, they may cause dull to severe pain in the abdomen, a feeling of fullness, lower back pain, pain during menstruation, heavy menstrual flow, pain during intercourse and a lot more discomforts.
The Treatment: To fix this problem the commonly adopted methods is hysterectomy or surgery or drugs controlling the secretion of estrogen. Both the options are painful and the hormonal drugs have serious side effects. Moreover, since the treatment is to cure the problem, not the root cause; the tumor may reappear after a certain interval of time.
Natural way of treatment — the best alternative
Naturopathy or the natural and herbal medicines can work magically to shrink fibroid tumors and might also make them disappear gradually if taken for a consistent period of time. And the best part of natural treatment is, there is no side effect or after effect of this medicines.
- Regular exercise is essential to keep reduce your toxin level of the body and thus check fibroid tumors.
- Drinking plenty of water will definitely help in flushing out the toxins of your body.
- Dietary changes are of utmost importance to control fibroids naturally. Eat more fresh and leafy vegetables, fruits, pulses and salads rather than fried and canned food. Drink fresh juices and have small intermediate meals instead of two big meals.
- Molasses are quite helpful to reduce excess bleeding.
- Certain herbs like red Raspberry, Red clove, Chaste berry, Goldenseal, Dong Quai, Ginseng, Yellow Dock Root, Echinacea etc have excellent healing and anti inflammatory properties. They are also experts in metabolizing the estrogen hormone to reduce the excess amount and thus keep a perfect hormonal balance in our body. You can consume the right combination of all these herbs prescribed by an expert naturopath or even you can prepare a tea with these herbs by yourself and drink them twice a day.
Fibroid Tumor is not a quick-fix problem. Keep up the positivity and patience to find your body without tumor one fine day and let it happen painlessly.
Note: The content of this article is solely the property and opinion of its author, Ryan Mutt
- 6 warning signs you’re seeing the wrong gyno (drjengunter.wordpress.com)
- Hair relaxers and uterine fibroids linked? (wjla.com)
- Fibroids Miracle (engykhalil.typepad.com)