Many people resort to natural ways of preventing hair falling out mainly because it is non-invasive. Aside from this, they are ensured that they are getting pure and natural ingredients which won’t harm their bodies.
There are many all-natural home remedies — some brand new elixirs, some from ancient cultures. While no home remedy is guaranteed to work, there is certainly no reason not to give one or more a try.
- Cleaning and moisturization are two major components of a proper hair care regimen for stimulating hair growth. However, the basics of hair care can differ a bit depending on the specific type of the hair. Usually, dry and curly hair is more difficult to manage and needs more moisturization than oily hair. However, irrespective of the hair type, the scalp has to be kept free of dirt and dead cells to stimulate hair growth.
- Rosemary opens the hair follicles, clearing them of debris and bacteria. Mix 3/4 tsp. of essential oil of rosemary with 3/4 tsp. of jojoba oil, massage it well into your scalp and cover your head with a shower cap. Allow the mixture to sit for 2 to 3 hours.
- Massage your scalp with almond oil, snake oil or warm coconut oil at least once a week. Also make sure that you let that oil stay for at least 4 to 5 hours.
- Massaging the scalp is one natural way to prevent hair from falling out. When you massage your scalp, you are stimulating the blood flow to your hair follicles. In mild cases, massaging can stimulate hair growth. You can massage your scalp with your fingertips or with one of the many electric massagers in the market today. Most electric massagers usually have a scalp massaging attachment included with them.
- Olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil are excellent for giving hot oil treatment. They are rich in vitamin E, which is required for the growth of healthy and long hair. Warm any of these oils and then gently apply the oil on the scalp using your fingers. Leave the oil on your scalp for the whole night. Next day, wash it off with a mild shampoo. Use cool water to rinse your hair.
- Try this old-country remedy for hair loss: soak fenugreek in a large pot of water for 24 hours. Completely saturate your hair and scalp with the liquid, cover your head with a shower cap and leave on for 3 hours. Rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat every day for a month.
- Use shampoos and other products that are made up of all natural ingredients. The products that comprise of apple polyphenols are highly recommended. It can stimulate the hair growth up to 300%.
- You can also use aromatherapy along with massage to stimulate the scalp. Simply blend six drops of lavender and bay essential oils to four ounces of sesame oil. Massage this mixture onto your scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes before washing it off.
About the Author
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, how to prevent hair loss.