If you suffer from pain in the right ovary, then you may be more than half way to resolving your problem.
Because you are quite specific. It’s not just any ovary pain. It’s right sided.
The more specific you can be about any condition, the better the match for an effective homeopathic medicine. It’s not sufficient to have a general symptom. Pain isn’t enough information. Ovary pain is a bit better. But right ovary pain is excellent, because there are not many medicines which fit that description.
But there’s more. You still need to be able to see other symptoms in a medicine for it to work well. So list all the other symptoms that occur with the pain. Many of these will be subtle. Such as when the pain is worse, what makes it better or worse, what is the character of the pain, what is its sensation, when did it start and so on.
This may be too hard for you to do, so your best course of action may be to consult with a professional homeopath.
But if you want to help yourself, then see if your symptoms match those of Belladonna, an excellent ‘hormonal’ medicine. They include:
- ovarian pain, especially right sided
- pain is normally violent, severe, throbbing in nature
- generally you have heat of the affected part
- problems around your period, such as headaches, migraines, abdominal pain (dysmenorrhea)
- ailments that started after hormonal imbalance, such as abortion, miscarriage, birth, menopause, D & C, etc
- the pain is worse for motion, jarring and around mid afternoon
So you need at least three of the above symptoms, for Belladonna to work well for you. You already have one, the right sided ovarian pain. Now you just need two more.
About the Author:
Written by Madeleine Innocent.
Do you want to learn more about , in particular homeopathy? Check out my free ebook An Introduction to Some Common Homeopathic Remedies, by clicking on the website link below.
Good Health Naturally http://twolegsandfour.com.au