By Lori Meyer
Reiki is spiritually guided Life Force Energy. Anything that is alive has Life Force Energy flowing through it.
When are energy is low, our body is adversely affected:
- We feel tired and lethargic
- We become sick easily
- We can’t focus
- We become depressed
- Energy blockages form in the body resulting in illness, sickness and disease
When we use Reiki to heal and energize our bodies, we are basically “charging” ourselves with powerful Life Force Energy. The results of a Reiki treatment are many including:
- Accelerating the body’s healing abilities
- Clears toxins
- Relieves pain
- Removes energy blockages and negativities
- Chakra balancing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Creates deep relaxation and reduces stress
- Promotes well being
- Treats symptoms and causes of illness
- Balances the energies in the body
- Balances the organs and glands
- Aids meditation and positive thinking
- A spiritual healing occurs as well
What makes Reiki so unique is that is it so simple to use yet has such a gentle yet powerful impact on anyone it touches.
Anyone can learn to channel this energy by taking Reiki training from a Reiki master. Each student will receive a Reiki attunement which is a sacred metaphysical process that has been used for thousands of years. During the Reiki attunement, several changes take place:
- The chakras are balanced and energized
- New energy pathways are formed in the spiritual body that will allow you to channel Reiki
- Your existing energy pathways are cleared and charged
- Your crown, heart and hand chakras are opened allowing you to channel Reiki
- You are assigned a Reiki spirit guide who will work with you each time you channel Reiki
The first degree allows the student to give Reiki to themselves and others. The second degree allows you to do distance healing with Reiki. Sending Reiki over distance to anyone anywhere in the world is one of the powerful aspects of Reiki. You will also be attuned to Reiki symbols in the second degree.
Reiki is not a religion, it’s the spiritual path to freedom, liberation and enlightenment.
By learning Reiki, you will set your feet on a spiritual path that will change your life in a wonderfully profound way. Once attuned to Reiki, you will have the ability to heal yourself and others. Reiki can be learned in one day…but you will have it for a lifetime!
Please visit www.soulcomfortnewsletter.com for a free weekly newsletter that will help you embrace your spiritual side.
Lori is a Reiki master/teacher, angel intuitive and spiritual channel. She has studied with medium-clairvoyant, Lisa Williams and is an angel intuitive certified by Charles Virtue, son of Doreen Virtue. She enjoys teaching others how develop and embrace their spiritual and psychic strengths by offering advice and tips through her articles and newsletter.
About the Author:
Lori is a Reiki master/teacher, angel intuitive and spiritual channel. She enjoys teaching others how develop and embrace their spiritual and psychic strengths by offering advice and tips through her articles and newsletter.